The York Street site is available on Market trading days, for a period of up to one week. The area fits a standard food truck.
The rate for the space is $50 for Wednesday, $100 Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and $250 for one week. You are permitted to trade within Market hours:
The area includes public seating and shelter.Apply now
Terms & Conditions
South Melbourne Market favours stalls with a unique offer which is not readily available currently at the Market.
The York street site is available for bookings daily and weekly. Days and times are the following:
- Wed 8am-4pm
- Fri 8am-5pm
- Sat 8am-4pm
- Sun 8am-4pm
Bump In & Out
- Bump in is permitted from 7.30am to 11am depending on your offer.
- Bump out is permitted from 3pm onwards.
- Location is on York street, opposite the Centre Aisle roller door (closest to Cecil Street).
- Two power outlets are provided on site.
- Employer and employee parking is not permitted at the Market. We kindly ask staff to park in alternative streets surrounding the Market. If you have a trailer we ask that you detach the trailer from your vehicle and park your vehicle in side street parking surrounding the Market.
- If you have issues on the day please call (03) 9209 6835.
- General Market and Cecil St food outlets and bars are open.
- Stallholders will need to bring their own trestle table, extra lighting etc. No Fit out will be provided.
- South Melbourne market provides seating and shelter for customers.
- Power and lighting is available, stall holders will need to provide any additional lighting, extension leads and power boards.
- Restrictions will be placed on the type and level of lighting. All electrical equipment must be tested and tagged by a suitably qualified person before being brought to the Market.
- Vendors are required to trade the hours as specified by South Melbourne Market.
- Prepayment is required to secure your booking.
- There are no refunds or rescheduling for cancellations or non-attendance.
No sub-licensing allowed.
- You will be notified of the success of your application (approved or declined) within 14 working days.
- If your application is approved, you must register on Streatrader
- Stall selection is at the sole discretion of South Melbourne Market Management.
- In the event of unfavourable weather conditions, we will discuss the options with you.