The Market is hosting an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea to raise money for the Cancer Council.
Cancer has touched, and is still touching, so many of the local community and together we’d love to make a difference this year.
For a $20 donation that will go to the Cancer Council (bookings essential) you can enjoy a delicious morning tea donated by our generous traders. You will also have the chance to win some amazing prizes through the raffle that will be run during the morning tea.
Please note that the Market is not open on Thursday 24 May. Please enter via the Food Hall sliding doors located on Coventry Street. Parking may be available on the rooftop car park and there is on street parking.
To purchase your ticket, click here.
Come along to Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea at the Market and enjoy:
- Scones & Coffee by Store 6
- Pastries by Agathé Pâtisserie
- Quiches by Emerald Hill Deli
- Tea by Tea Drop
- Ice cream by Fritz Gelato
- Rolls by Proper & Son
- Vietnamese Delights by Ba Ba Roll Spice & Rice
- Wraps and juices from Canteen
- Hot cross buns from St Georges Bakehouse
- Milk & Cream from Field, Barns & Co.
- Mini Dim Sims by Dragon Room Chinese
- Market vouchers
- Neff Market Kitchen cooking school voucher
- Market bags & Tea Towels
- $100 Gift Vouchers from Miss Nail Bar & Miss Brow Bar
- Basket & Salt Lamp from Rainbow Connections
- Long Skate Boards from Empire / Globe
- $100 Gift Voucher from Lost in Seasons
- Heat Pack from Clare’s Bears & Wears
- Scarfs & lace top from Lara’s Women’s Clothing
- Candle & Earrings from # Collaborate Store
- $50 Voucher from Create tBt
- Emile Clutch Bag from Belle Couleur
- $50 Voucher from Merchants of Change
- Hand designed tray from Suki McMaster
- Tea Set from Koenji Vintage
Music by Alex Hughes