Following the success of the 2018 event, the South Melbourne Market is proud to host an Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea to raise money for the Cancer Council again this May.
Let’s get together, enjoy some tasty treats, and together, we can support those impacted by cancer.
Tickets are $25 (100% donated to the Cancer Council), and include a delicious morning tea donated by our generous traders, entertainment and our popular raffle – with your chance to win some fantastic prizes, including;
- $50 South Melbourne Market voucher
- $150 Voucher for the Neff Market Kitchen
- 3x South Melbourne Market merchandise packs
- $50 Gift Voucher – The Fish Shoppe
- $50 Gift Voucher – Agathe Patisserie
- $50 Gift Voucher – Create tBt Toys and Games
- Gift pack from Rainbow Connection, valued at $95
- 3x Gift packs from Tea Drop
- Olieve & Olie organic skincare pack from Gianna Molinaro valued at $250
- TheSuperCool gift packs, including a cooler bag, ceramic planters and ceramic mugs
- Ladies ‘Slideshow’ cotton jumper with matching scarf from Zarifa’s Collection
- Family Sock Pack – The Sock Shop
- Field, Barns & Co Hamper
Our delicious morning tea will include treats from;
- Pieno di Grazia
- Fritz Gelato
- Proper & Son
- Market Borek
- St Georges Bakery
- Dragon Room
- Tea Drop
- Emerald Deli
- South Melbourne Market Grocer
- Rod’s Fruit & Veg
- Field, Barns & Co
Flowers by Azalea and Emerald Hill Florist
Entertainment from Joyce Prescher
Together, we can help Cancer Council raise much needed funds that go towards vital cancer research, support services, prevention programs, and advocacy.
Please note that the Market is not open on Thursday 23 May. Please enter via the Food Hall sliding doors located on Coventry Street. Parking may be available on the rooftop car park and there is also on-street parking.