Visit the Discount Health Foods pop-up on Cecil Street today and enjoy demonstrations and free tastings of a few of their favourite health products:
- Tom’s Peanut Butter will be on display and a full peanut butter making demonstration will be taking place using their whiz bang machine. You might even like to buy a jar to take home!
- The Kombucha is a real eye catcher as Deano from The Good Brew Company gets his mobile keg station, built onto a bicycle which is also solar powered, into action for demonstrations and tastings.
- Banting Food Co‘s Good Banter Muesli – Low Carb, Low Sugar, Paleo & Vegan.
- Taste raw protein balls and find out how to make them.
- The team from Rawtanica’s Premium Organic Baobab powder will also be on site – A highly nutritious superfood, abundant in nature’s goodness: 50% fibre, prebiotic function, 6 x vitamin C of oranges, 2 x the antioxidants of acai berries and a great plant source of calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron. 100% natural – unprocessed – organic – fruit powder direct from the Baobab tree.
Proudly part of the South Melbourne Market Wellness Festival 2015, a Market Week event.