Reap the benefits at our Great Melbourne Smoothie Challenge.
Some of our Fruit & Veg traders will create their own unique smoothie recipe, and you get to make it using pedal power. Then vote for your favourite smoothie!
Healthy and great for the environment, the smoothies are free but we’d love you to take some time to chat with the girls from Jean Hailes.
Jean Hailes for Women’s Health is celebrating Women’s Health Week. Women can be good talkers, but when it comes to health, we often don’t take the time to ask questions, seek out credible information and work on a sound plan of action.
· Start the conversation by visiting the Jean Hailes team
· Receive details on how to register for free health information, practical tips, expert videos, recipes and more
· Register and go in the draw to win a Canon EOS 1200D digital camera valued at AUD485.00 (incl. GST)
· Learn how to host your own Women’s Health Week event and make a difference to the health of women in your community
· Take home a cute elephant stressball!
To find out more visit womenshealthweek.com.au
Proudly part of the South Melbourne Market Wellness Festival 2015, a Market Week event.