Aptus Classic Seafood Bar
- Mussels Aptus Style
- Mussels served with soy sauce, konbu dashi, lemon and spring onions.
- Half Lobster Mornay
- “The Grande” Oysters (these are HUGE)
- Served with garlic butter and lemon
- Coffin Bay Oysters Kilpatrick
- Coffin Bay Oysters Mornay
- Flaming Teriyaki Scallop
- Half shelled scallops, teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and spring onions
Aptus Oyster Bar
- Fresh Oysters – single, half dozen or dozen:
- Coffin Bay Oysters
- Smoky Bay Oysters
- Camden Haven
- St. Hellens Oysters
- St. Hellens Oysters XXL
- “The Grande” Oysters, Batemans Bay
- QLD Cooked Tiger / King Prawns
- QLD Bug Tails
- QLD Spanner Crab
- QLD Half Lobster
- Singapore Chilli Mussels
- Spring Bay Mussels, tossed in our own recipe of tomato, sweet chilli sauce and other secret ingredients.
- Viet Style Mussels Steamed in Beer
- A classic Vietnamese beach recipe of fresh Spring Bay Mussels steamed in beer with lemongrass, chilli, kaffir lime, aniseed basil. Garnished with crispy fried shallots.
- Thai Coconut Curry Mussels
- Bay Mussels, cooked with coconut cream, fresh lime juice and palm sugar. Garnished with coriander.
- Mussel Chowder in a Sourdough Roll
- A rich broth of Spring Bay mussels and their juices, blended with potato, corn and ‘Old Bay’ seasoning.
- Young Coconut
- Pure coconut water, as it was intended.
*All dishes are coeliac friendly, peanut and dairy free; with the exception of the Viet Style mussels steamed in beer, which contains gluten.
Fozzy & Co
- Fritto Mistto
- Crispy cocktail of seafood (prasy, calamari & white bait) served with house-made lemon mayo.
- White Wine Mussels
- Mussels cooked in white wine sauce, topped with fresh tomatoes, basil and parsley. Served with crusty Ciabatta slices.
- Cheese & Potato Croquette
- Crispy bites of mashed potato with melted cheese centre.
- Mediterranean mussel buckets
- Turkish mussel Rice
- Turkish bagels
- Turkish sweets
A huge range of Amsterdam Street Food including:
- Pommes Frites – hand cut, triple fried chips.
- Infused Pommes Frits – Canadian with cheese & gravy; Down South with pulled pork in a secret sauce.
- Cheese souffle
- Jalapeno poppers
- Mozzarella sticks
- Olie bollen Dutch style doughnuts
Paco Y Lola:
- Mexicano Fried Mussels:
- Fresh black mussels coated in Panko crumbs and their own chipotle salsa or citrus mayo.
Freshly steamed mussels from Portalington cooked with white wine, fresh lemon and garlic.
- Chilli, Tomato & Garlic
- Coconut, Lemongrass Green Curry
All mussels served with crispy bread and sprinkle of parsley.
Proper & Son
- Hot & Spicy Prawn Cocktail Roll
- Watermelon & Strawberry Soda
- Mediterranean Mussels:
- Tomato & white wine with fresh herbs, black olives and a hint of chilli
- Cream & Fennel:
- Fresh dill and sliced fennel in a cream sauce
- Thai Red Curry & Coconut Cream:
- A Thai hawkers style mussels cooked in a zesty rich coconut cream sauce, and fresh Asian herbs.
South Melbourne Seafoods Calamari Bar
- Lightly floured fried calamari served in cones with lemon and tartare sauce with a side of fries.
South Melbourne Seafoods Shrimp and Oyster Bar
- Classic Shrimp Cocktail – cold seafood dish consisting of shelled, cooked prawns in a tangy cocktail sauce.
- Oysters – Natural and Cooked
- 1/2 Crayfish – served cold or hot
The Love Mussel
- Thai Me Up, Thai Me Down:
- Steamed Portarlington mussels in lemongrass infused coconut cream, fresh ginger, chilli, garlic, zingy kaffir lime and coriander.
- The Musselini:
- Pinot noir steamed Portarlington mussels in our slow roast tomato sauce with Istra chorizo, chilli and fresh oregano.
- Moules Mariniére:
- The French classic, white wine steamed mussels with garlic, shallot, thick double cream and parsley.
All dishes above served with potato and rosemary sourdough or frites.
- Mussel Mayagi:
- Tempura battered mussel skewer with a honey, yuzu and ponzu glaze.
Those Girls Iced Tea
Their ultimate refreshing drinks including:
- Lime & mint Mojito
- Strawberry & rosemary
- Pineapple & sage
- Hibiscus heart
- Blueberry & mint
- Ginger, lemon & honey
- Mango lemon verbena
- Traditional lemonade
- Plum & Thyme
- Peach & Basil