Applications For Food Vendors:
- Applications for food vendors for the Port Phillip Mussel & Jazz Festival 2017 are now closed. All vendors have now been notified of the success of their application.
What are we looking for:
- As a community event, we favour vendors whose businesses are located within the City of Port Phillip.
- We will favour vendors who will be selling mussels and other seafood, but also understand that the community will be after a range of food options.
- Due to the nature of the event we will favour vendors with experience at festivals and events where time is of the essence. We are looking for vendors who can provide quick service to keep queues to a minimum and high quality produce.
- We are looking for food carts and marquee based vendors, as this is not a Food Truck event.
- Alcohol vendors are not included in this application process. If you are interested in being an alcohol vendor in 2018 please register your interest with Sophie McCarthy.
- The event is on Saturday 11 March 12pm-10pm & Sunday 12 March 12pm-8pm
- Cecil Street will be closed between York & Coventry Streets from 5am Saturday 11 March to Midnight Sunday 12 March.
- Vendors can bump in from 7am Saturday and bump out by 10pm Sunday.
- 3m x 3m marquees are $1,200 inc GST for the weekend and the cost of the marquee is also included.
- Food carts are $800 inc GST for the weekend.
What you will need:
- All vendors selling food will be required to register with Streatrader.
- Stallholders will need to bring all their own equipment. No fit-out will be provided.
- Power is available, vendors will need to provide all extension leads and power boards.
- All electrical equipment must be tested and tagged by a suitably qualified person before being brought to the Market.
- We recommend all vendors bring your own lighting for the inside of your marquees.