Field, Barns & Co
Trading since 2016
Freshly churned, bespoke flavoured butters
This wholesome Market larder sells everything for the home cook’s pantry. From bags of flour to freshly churned butter, a wide selection of milks, eggs and a range of indigenous Australia spices, Field, Barns & Co is the perfect place to pick up the best and freshest local ingredients for your cooking and baking.
Butter is churned on site in order to offer the freshest cream salted and unsalted butters, as well as classic flavoured butters such as herb, garlic and parsley. Bespoke flavoured butters can be made to order too. There are also whole food baking kits minus the usual preservatives and additives for treats such as cakes and pancakes.
- Butter – flavoured, cultured, clarified, regular.
- Flours – assorted varieties and flour equivalents which may include some grains and seeds.
- Eggs – all free range or humane choice.
- Dairy – cow, goat, almond, buttermilk, cream.
- Sugar – assorted varieties and syrups, molasses, agave syrup.
- Indigenous Australian spices.
- Specialty baking and cooking products, condiments, high quality cacao, baking powders & sodas, fondant and maple syrup.
Other traders you may like
Celebrate Christmas European style with fine fare selected by Rita. Here you'll find traditional panettone...
Inspired by the vibrant markets of Barcelona and Madrid, La Central is Melbourne’s newest destination...
A great little grocery store for all your Asian cooking needs. Find spices, pastes, organic...