Field, Barns & Co
Trading since 2016
Freshly churned, bespoke flavoured butters
This wholesome Market larder sells everything for the home cook’s pantry. From bags of flour to freshly churned butter, a wide selection of milks, eggs and a range of indigenous Australia spices, Field, Barns & Co is the perfect place to pick up the best and freshest local ingredients for your cooking and baking.
Two exciting offerings include: butter churned on site, offering the freshest cream salted and unsalted butters, as well as favourite classic flavoured butters like herb, garlic and parsley. Bespoke flavoured butters can be made to order too. Plus whole food baking kits minus the usual preservatives and additives will be available for things like cakes and pancakes.
- Butter – flavoured, cultured, clarified, regular.
- Flours – assorted varieties and flour equivalents which may include some grains and seeds.
- Eggs – all free range or humane choice.
- Dairy – cow, goat, almond, buttermilk, cream.
- Sugar – assorted varieties and syrups, molasses, agave syrup.
- Indigenous Australian spices.
- Specialty baking and cooking products, condiments, high quality cacao, baking powders & sodas, fondant and maple syrup.
Other traders you may like
St George's Bakery is a genuine sourdough bakery producing a range of breads and cakes from...
A Paris-inspired bakery where the freshest French pastries are baked before your eyes. “In France, pastries...
Specialising in the environmentally responsible bottling of quality everyday wine in refillable 1L bottles. In...