To get online, please read and agree to the WI-FI User Agreement Terms and Conditions below.
The City of Port Phillip reserves the right to manage wireless internet usage to ensure equitable access for all users. This means changes may be applied without prior notification.
WI-FI USER AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to terminate the wireless network access privileges of any person contravening this Agreement.
- The City of Port Phillip does not guarantee the accuracy of information found on the internet.
- The City of Port Phillip does not take responsibility for security on the internet – sending credit card numbers or other information via the internet is undertaken at the user’s risk.
- The City of Port Phillip does not take responsibility for the availability of material on the internet that may be offensive to users.
- Users must not download or display information or images that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive to others.
- Users must not use the City of Port Phillip network for the commission or attempted commission of any offence that contravenes any applicable Federal, State and/or Local laws.
- Wireless Network access and use is monitored by the City of Port Phillip to guard against inappropriate use or upon receipt of a complaint about possible inappropriate use.
- Users must not alter or damage network hardware, software, settings or files.
- The City of Port Phillip is bound by Victorian privacy laws. It will not use or disclose information collected about users except as permitted by law.