Please note that dogs are not allowed inside the Market.
EASTER 2017 TRADING HOURS
We’ve got lots of activities this Easter so hop on down to the Market and grab all your holiday treats. Our trading hours for the Easter week:
Wed 12 April: 8am – 4pm
Thu 13 April: 6am* – 4pm
Fri 14 April: CLOSED
Sat 15 April: 8am – 4pm
Sun 16 April – 8am – 4pm
*6am fresh food open, 8am general merchandise opens.
ROOFTOP BALUSTRADE CONSTRUCTION WORKS – COMMENCING 9 JANUARY 2017
Construction works on the rooftop car park to replace the balustrade will commence 9 January 2017. The works are an important part of maintaining the safety of the rooftop and will include:
- demolishing the existing balustrade structures on the rooftop car park
- installing new crash rails around the perimeter of the car park
- installing new anti-climb mesh.
- 9 January for approx. 8 weeks
- 7am to 11pm Mon – Thur (no noisy works on market days, Night Market or after 8pm)
Using the car park:
- This car park will remain open during normal operating hours
- a maximum of 30 spaces out of 274 will be temporarily fenced off per day during works
- Please plan your visit to the Market and refer to the dynamic signage on the corners of Cecil & Coventry / Cecil & York Streets and park elsewhere if the car park is showing FULL.
What to expect:
- There will be some noise, dust and additional lighting during works.
- There will be temporary changes to footpath and road access with the occasional use of cranes and trucks.
There is ample 1 & 2 hour public and street parking around the Market. The following map shows the alternative parking available for your convenience.
ROOFTOP CARPARK RATES
From 1 July 2016, new rates will apply:
|Time Period (Hours)||Market Days (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)||Non Market Days (Mon, Tue, Thu)|